RE: Virus Alert

Addendum to my previous post:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

-----Original Message-----
From: mark francois [mailto:marfra(--nospam--at)opus.co.tt]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:16 PM
To: Zoe A; Winston Lewis; winston gabriel; William G. Watson; wayne
loquan; Vaughn Lezama; TVAbarbados; TVA; Trevor Thompson;
tmgibbs(--nospam--at)caribsurf.com; sysop(--nospam--at)opus.co.tt; Support; Stere Constantine;
Siva-Mott-McDonald; simone esp; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; Sapna Dabas; Sandra
Sammy; S. K. Ghosh; ron Nurse; Robert dumbell; Richard Nurse; Richard G.
David; Renee; Ralph Williams; Ralpf Seecharan; Professor John B.
Shepherd; Prieto, Karma; Phil De StLaurent; Pena, Derek M; Pena, Derek
M; Paul de Gannes; owkMichelle; Noreen; nigel renwick; Nigel Penfold;
Myron Chin; myrecords(--nospam--at)etrade.com; Msgr. Michael Stewart; Mohammed,
Curtis; Michael Paty; MERLENE LAWRENCE; Melanie Dempster; Mark Worme;
MARK MARVIN; mark francois; mark franco; Marion Neishi; Margrie
Liburd-Mott MacDonald; kgpsCandy; June.Zimmerman(--nospam--at)aci-int.org; June
Lashley; Jonathan Paty; jmdebel(--nospam--at)besix.com; Jessie Awai; Jerry Date;
Jeffrey S Austin; james Braithwaite; J.D.Walker; Island Investments;
Imtiaz Hosein; Ian Khankernahan; Hilda_Acevedo(--nospam--at)Dell.com; Gregor Nassief;
George Preddie; Geoffrey Abdullah; Gayleen_Baker(--nospam--at)Dell.com; GAS; Garth
Saunders; freepornmtavehfi(--nospam--at)mail-south.com; FrankTrini(--nospam--at)aol.com; Frank
Teelucksingh Sr.; Francis Paul; Fenrick R Defour; Eric Lambert;
Earthlink; E. Dolland; douglas lillee; Donald Kelshall;
dolland(--nospam--at)caribsurf.com; Design Company; Derek Gay; Dept. of Land's and
Housing; david blake; dannylean horsford; Danie De St Laurent; Clifford
Murray; cindy smithlee; Chris Francis-Lau; c.stere(--nospam--at)royalhaskoning.com;
Brian Serrette; Brian Lewis; Bkstore(--nospam--at)aci-int.org;
auto-confirm(--nospam--at)amazon.com; atif; Arthur Sharpe; arthur Lowe; Anthony
Farrell; Anneliese Kelshall; Andrew King; Abe Neemeh