RE: Building Codes Online?

Let's get this one straight. BSSC reimburses only full members which
includes Representatives of a:

A Technical Organization
Professional Society
Labor, Trade or Model Code association
Voluntary Standards
Public Interest/Public Agency
Insurance/Financing
Or Other similar non-profit organization.

You are not reimbursed if you represent:

Private industry
Professional engineering firms (Corresponding members)
Trade Associations
Material Groups
Manufacturers
Or Affiliate Members

So let's not spin the facts, Rick. Engineers in private practice, unless
they also represent the type of organization (or association) listed
above will not be reimbursed for their participation in BSSC

Dennis S. Wish, PE