Re: ADA (was Re: Building Codes on-line)

One result of the ADA is that when existing buildings are retrofitted
there are several fewer toilets and other fixtures and thus longer lines
especially for women. I have done several these and the only way to gain
room for the 60" circle is to remove one or more toilets and lavatories.
Also the number of parking spaces is very excessive.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA