Re: W14x22 Moment of Inertia

Roger-

While that's very funny, one value or the other should be correct, and the
error does not improve my confidence in the manual.

At one point, someone told me the economy tables at the back of Vulcraft's
joist catalog were unconservative.  I avoided the table for three years
thereafter until I could satisfy myself that the tables were acceptable.

If someone has a definitive answer, I'd appreciate it.

-Keith Fix, PE