Plan Check question

This requirement from plan checkers comes up every once in a while
and I wanted to know how others dealt with it.
A plan checker has asked that we copy the soils report recommendations
onto our foundation plan. It seems to me that since those
recommendations where neither prepared by me or under my supervision,
it would be illegal on my part, also there is a question in my mind
about the liability issue, what is your opinion ?

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach, CA