From: Eric Green [mailto:EGreen(--nospam--at)walterpmoore.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 8:59 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Bolt Torquing Question

Excuse me for what is probably an obvious question for those of you who
deal with these connections on a regular basis:

Who normally specifies the required bolt torque for a slip-critical
connection? The bolt supplier, steel fabricator or the engineer? Or is
it some other party?

Eric Green
- my ignorance is my own, not my employers.

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.