Staniless steel bolts

I am checking a connection detail that uses A320 stainless steel bolts grade
B8,class 1
The bolts sizes are M12, M10 and M6 pin.
I am trying to find the allwable loads for them(shear).Only one manifacture
deal with he gave me only the Material Strength Fy=30 Ksi, Ft=75 Ksi.But I
would like to have a cut sheet from a manifacture catalog, if available.
 I appreciate your help, Sanaa