From: Neil Moore <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: design of circular hollow cantilevered vertiacl post-18m  high
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:36:22 -0700

David:

How tall is this cantilevered column (we might call it a pole) and what it is used for? Our Standard Specs. for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, ect. by AASHTO may be appropriate.

If it is a communications pole, the TIA/EIA-222, Structural Standards for Steel Antenna Towers and Antenna Supporting Structures may be appropriate.

Neil More, S.E.
neil moore and associates