RE: Staniless steel bolts

Sanaa,

I don't understand why you need anything from the manufacturer except
certification of compliance with A320.  The ASTM A320 specification for
Class 1 lists the Fy and Ft, and the values you posted are accurate.
Contact ASTM for the specification.
http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/index.shtml?E+mystore

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague