HSS Blind Bolting

We are looking at a connection for a double 2x4 top plate on top of an HSS
8x4x5/16 does anyone have any experience/ideas for a Blind Bolted connection
in this situation?  It is for an open patio area with trusses over top.  It
seems that Hollo-Bolts are just for steel to steel connection (large clamping
forces needed to create the connection) so any info would be helpful.

-Bill King