Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plan Check question (Stan)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Plan Check question (Stan)
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:10:39 EDT
Dave you are correct. In California it is illegal to overstamp another engineers work even if an ignorant plan checker ask you to. You write a letter that you have reviewed the plan and it appears to be in conformance with the soils report.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plan Check question (Stan)
- Next by Subject: Plastic Section Modulus
- Previous by thread: RE: Plan Check question (Stan)
- Next by thread: HSS Blind Bolting