Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

PE or SE in WA?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Is it mandatory in Seattle to be a registered SE in order to design anything structural? We have been told that we need to provide drawings stamped by a registered SE (PE not acceptable) even for the shop drawings of exterior wall panels in a 5-story hotel building. Is that really required by law?

Thanks for your help

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger:

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********