Re: HSS Blind Bolting

Bill
I am not sure I understand the term Blind bolting but have you considered
welded studs, i.e A 307 bolt, stud anchor to HSS and then bolt the 3x
plate??.  You could have the welder do this in his/her shop and all your
carpenter would do line up the bolt hole with bolt spacing.  If this is a
trellis like framing, seems like it should work.
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates