From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: ADA (was Re: Building Codes on-line)

And in this country, traditionally, we have relied upon the people
themselves to answer such a question.

It is only in the last seventy-five years or so that we have seen the rise
of the nefarious public-policy do-gooder, convinced that people will only do
the right thing when subjected to the lash of the law.

It is nothing more than the slow gradual draining away of freedom in the
name of justice--at least, "justice" as defined by the plutocracy.