Re: Structural Observation

Designing to avoid "special inspection" is done all the time. We use half
stresses to avoid a deputy inspector being required.
With regard to structural observation reports, we are required to note
any "observed deficiencies" and to note "none" if none are observed.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA