RE: ADA (was Re: Building Codes on-line)

>I am ignoring the constitutional issues, unless you claim to support the
>position that it would all be ok with you if it was in the constitution,
All those constitutional issues have been resolved in the courts years
ago. The Constitution is intended to be adaptable, and in the case of ADA
the 'equal protection' clase was considered pre-eminent. If it weren't
we'd still be able to own slaves, as long as they were considered
property.The Constitutional arguments against ADA are bogus.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw