Filling a pile with reinforced concrete

Hello Everybody,

The project is about filling with reinforced concrete a piles of a Wharf in order to repair them. They are very damaged. The initia cross section of piles are like rings with a thickness of 24 cm, and a diameter of 2,50 m.

The question is : we have a a frame of two piles attached by a girder.
Is is possible to fill inside a pile with concrete, when the other (of the same frame) is empty, will this involve additionnal moments ?

Thank you in advance,

Kamal aghbal
SE,
MOROCCo.