AISC "A Series " Connections

I am doing work in a Plant built in 1958. The drawings call up connections
to be AISC Series A. Does anyone know where to find these ie: which AISC
manual and which edition?

I'm in Canada is my knowledge of U.S. publications is limited, hence the
request.

Carson Jans, P.Eng.
Industrial, Civil/Structural Engineer
Stantec
Ph: (234) 461-9993
Fx: (234) 450-9966
Email-cjans(--nospam--at)stantec.com
<www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should
not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with
Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete all copies and notify us immediately.