Re: A490 bolts

David made a point that I had forgotten.  I was told once that the problem is in fact due to the pickling process and that in Europe they have a special method of mechanically preparing the bolts prior to hot dipping and that galvanized A490 bolts are allowed.  Any European Engineers familiar with this?

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

"David Sharp" <Ausgang(--nospam--at)e46fanatics.com>

10/16/2002 10:19 AM
Please respond to seaint