Re: A490 bolts

That is why if I am "forced" into this situation, I will make the A325 and
A490 bolts of different sizes.  The size difference should be significant
enough taht they cannot be confused in the field (usually I use a
difference of 1/4").  Tend to do the same for bearing versus slip critical
bolts too (if nothing else it makes it easler for hte inspector to spot
what in theory should be SC bolts in the field).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI