RE: Structural Engineering Position

Contact the Stellar Group in Jacksonville, FL. I believe they are looking for someone in Jax and Fresno

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Harris [mailto:gharris801(--nospam--at)sprintmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 7:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineering Position

I am looking for employment. I have 26 years experience with 7 P.E.'s and a BS and MS from U.C. Berkeley. I was downsized and have been looking for a position since May. I have extensive seismic and wind analysis plus AISC, ACI and Timber experience. I would willing to relocate anywhere in the US.

If anyone knows of  an opening, pleas get back to me.

Gary Harris