Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural Engineering Position[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural Engineering Position
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:36:46 -0400
Contact the Stellar Group in Jacksonville, FL. I believe they are looking for someone in Jax and Fresno
I am looking for employment. I have 26 years experience with 7 P.E.'s and a BS and MS from U.C. Berkeley. I was downsized and have been looking for a position since May. I have extensive seismic and wind analysis plus AISC, ACI and Timber experience. I would willing to relocate anywhere in the US.
If anyone knows of an opening, pleas get back to me.
- Prev by Subject: Structural Engineering Position
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Engineering Position
- Previous by thread: RE: Central Bearing Horizontal Rotating Method
- Next by thread: software