RE: ADA (was Re: Building Codes on-line)

Who gives a crap about Vietnam?

This thread started off (innocently) as "Building Codes Online". Bill P.
seized an opportunity to turn it into a political issue (what is so
important to us as structural engineers with regards to ADA anyway?). How it
got into a debate about Vietnam, I dunno. I guess Bill P. was successful in
"baiting you" for his own entertainment.

I don't care how you feel about Vietnam. I don't care if you put on a skirt
to get out of it. Really. I don't care. I don't care about Bill P.'s opinion
on ADA (or anything else, for that matter).  You have an opinion? Good for
you. I don't want to hear it, though.

This list is most valuable (to me) when the threads are genuinely focused on
the business and technical side of structural engineering. Other than that,
we all have opinions on a variety of things most of which have no impact on
the rest of us. It's just cyber-fodder.

Where is a list administrator when you need one?

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

<big snip>