Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: software
- From: Daryl Richardson <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:16:28 -0600
He used to sell a program called SAP 386 which seems to be just what you want. I have a copy but it requires a "dongo" on the serial port to operate (for copyright protection). Ellis still may be able to sell you this program.
H. Daryl Richardson
william lee wrote:
I do appreciate any help form anyone that knowsa software vendor that has a structural analysis programthat will run in DOS with ASCII input and outputNOT menu drivenBill Lee
- From: william lee
- Prev by Subject: RE: software
- Next by Subject: RE: software
- Previous by thread: Re: software
- Next by thread: RE: software