        Contact
Ellis Morgan
Structural Analysis Inc,
Suite 107 - 133
3267 Bee Caves Road
Austin Texas  78746
Fax (512) 328-2654
Sorry, no phone or e-mail

He used to sell a program called SAP 386  which seems to be just what you want.  I have a copy but it requires a "dongo" on the serial port to operate (for copyright protection).  Ellis still may be able to sell you this program.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

william lee wrote:

I do appreciate any help form anyone that knowsa software vendor that has a structural analysis programthat will run in DOS with ASCII input and outputNOT menu drivenBill Lee