Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: Structural Engineering Position

Send your resume to DMJM in Los Angeles. I hear they are hiring these days. They are now part of AECOM Company.
I here very good things about this firm.

Steven A.
Los Angeles

Gary Harris wrote:

I am looking for employment. I have 26 years experience with 7 P.E.'s and a BS and MS from U.C. Berkeley. I was downsized and have been looking for a position since May. I have extensive seismic and wind analysis plus AISC, ACI and Timber experience. I would willing to relocate anywhere in the US. If anyone knows of  an opening, pleas get back to me. Gary Harris