Re: Bye Bye Dennis

Let's get back to engineering and respect different opinions. The listserve
often deviates and we need to also respect that. This is still the best
forum on the Internet for voicing engineering opinions and seeking
information from others. Please stay on the list Dennis, as well as everyone
else.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
Pennington, NJ