Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Personal attacks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Personal attacks
- From: "Hyndman, Keith" <KHyndman(--nospam--at)engineeringsi.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:38:12 -0400
Title: Personal attacks
"hands can't hit
what the eyes can't see,
float like a butterfly
sting like a bee"
rumble young man, rumble
From: Gerard Madden, PE [mailto:gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 3:14 PM
Subject: Personal attacks
Is mentioning someone’s name a personal attack? How about quoting someone?
Just want to know so I can censor myself or give the list the ole adios.
Santa Clara, CA
- Prev by Subject: Personal attacks
- Next by Subject: Personal attacks
- Previous by thread: Personal attacks
- Next by thread: Personal attacks