Seismic loads on retaining walls

I have a restrained (at top and base) retaining wall about 14' high. I noticed that Retain Pro uses the Monokobe-Okabe equations for cantilever walls but this is not an option for restrained walls. Does anyone know why this would not be applicable to restrained walls? The two foundations books I have seen don't even have a reference for seismic loads on retaining walls. I also need to calculate the top restraint reaction required. Any information?

thanks, Will