Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood blocks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wood blocks
- From: "John Nader" <johnenader(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:11:24 -0400
I am working on a Freezer warehouse. We are required to place a piece of wood between the steel column's base plate and the footing. The anchor bolts will pass thru it. I am not sure on how to size this wood blocks pieces. I am thinking 2" larger than the base plate. This block will pass the load from the plate to the footing and can take the compresion load.
Thanks in advance for you input.
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: Wire mesh reinforcing designation
- Next by Subject: RE: Wood blocks
- Previous by thread: Looking for work
- Next by thread: RE: Wood blocks