Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Plan Check question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Plan Check question
- From: ASQENGG2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:32:41 EDT
I have a question for you. Did you use the recommendation from the soil report? If you did, isn't more prudent for you to include that as the basis of your design? I would feel better to include the source of my soil bearing values.
ASQuilala Jr., P.E.
In a message dated 10/10/02 8:56:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tarek(--nospam--at)expernex.com writes:
This requirement from plan checkers comes up every once in a while
and I wanted to know how others dealt with it.
A plan checker has asked that we copy the soils report recommendations
onto our foundation plan. It seems to me that since those
recommendations where neither prepared by me or under my supervision,
it would be illegal on my part, also there is a question in my mind
about the liability issue, what is your opinion ?
Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plan Check question
- Next by Subject: RE: Plan Check question (Stan)
- Previous by thread: RE: Plan Check question
- Next by thread: design of circular hollow cantilevered vertiacl post-18m high