Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: FW:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: FW:
- From: ASQENGG2(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:55:45 EDT
UBC Chapter 22, Division V are ASD seismic provisions for use with ASD. It specifically stated that when the load combinations of Section 1612.3 for ASD are used structural steel buidling shall be designed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 22, Division III and Division V, where applicable.
I think the code is very clear. If not, then the code is misleading and confusing.
ASQuilala Jr., P.E.
In a message dated 10/14/02 10:21:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Rick.Drake(--nospam--at)Fluor.com writes:
UBC Chapter 22, Division V are not ASD design provisions. They are
strength design provisions. Neither E nor P-sub-E should be divided by
Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: FW:
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Engineering Jobs
- Next by thread: Acrimony Love that word.