From: Gary Harris [mailto:gharris801(--nospam--at)sprintmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 12:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineering Jobs

As career builder has not updated jobs for today (Sunday) could anyone out there who gets the LA Times, Kansas City Star, Chicago Tribune, Philadlephia Journal Inquirer, Baltimore Sun, Hartford Courant or any other paper who is tied to Career Builder please send me any structural engineering ads. I am out of work and looking everywhere in the US for a SE posiiton. To all, your kindness is greatly appreciated and God Bless.

Gary Harris