From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Unbonded braces

Thanks for your response Mark.

Yes, these are the braces I refer to.  I am studying the Japanese and =
English papers obtained from MCEER. =20

I am new to the concept at this time but am reviewing a number of =
sources.  I found your company mentioned in the Bennett Building (Salt =
Lake City) article recommending their use in the US.

Some comment on your experiences with them would, no doubt, be =
enlightening.  Maybe you have some papers or records on design/site =
issues etc?  If they are readily available, I would relish the =
opportunity to peruse them.

Thor A Tandy  P.Eng, MIPENZ
Victoria BC
Canada