Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Masonry Shear walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Masonry Shear walls
- From: Peter Griem <griem(--nospam--at)slamcoll.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:03:29 -0400
From: Terry Triest [mailto:tatriest(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 12:40 PM
Subject: Masonry Shear wallsThis question pertains to CMU walls used for back-up to masonry brick. How much capacity does CMU back-up distribute to the structural frame?Does anyone have information on the testing of this assembly?I use RAM and was wondering if (how much) I can rely on the CMU for lateral resistance.
Terry Triest, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Masonry Shear walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Masonry Shear walls
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry Shear walls
- Next by thread: Re: Masonry Shear walls