Moment Connections between WF's and pipe

Please excuse this repost.  My original post had an erroneous subject
line which hopefully precluded some responses.

Is there a design procedure that can be followed for a moment connection
for a wide flange beam to a pipe column.  The AISC "Hollow Structural
Sections" manual has a wealth of info on connection to rectangular
columns, but unless I'm missing it, it is silent on round tubes.  The
safest way that I know of is to cut the pipe at the top and bottom
flange and install thru plates (figure 5-13a), very expensive.  Does
anyone know of any documentation on another way?