From: Byainc(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Byainc(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent
:
Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SE Exam

Gerry

One item that has recently been asked about in the exam is the fire protection of structural members such as the required cover for rebar to achieve certain rating.
You would need chapters 6 and 7 of Vol. I for looking that up. Although this may not count as a substantial portion of the score, every bit would help in my opinion.

Ben Yousefi, SE