RE: SE Exam

Gerard
I echo what Ben Said but if you ask my opinion, the ones that carry the
exam are really seismic questions and dynamic analysis procedure.  Although
the first day last year was extremely hard, Seismic (2nd day) proved that
only 12 percent were good enough to be called SE's last year and rightfully
so, they deserve it.
Good luck to all, Hope you pass first time around.
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates