Air Cargo Terminal

I am planning and designing an air cargo terminal building. Need help
regarding
two aspects. First, what is the relationship between the daily tonnage
of cargo
to be handled and the corresponding floor area required for the
facility?
Second, how to design the building (single story) for the thrust of a
jumbo jet or
an airbus? Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
M.A.Mufti