Re: Flag Pole Footings.

Tim:

The first trick is to get a soil engineer to provide you with a realistic passive pressure. ($$$)
Also, are you increasing the allowable passive by 1/3rd?
Are all of your pole heights the same? If they aren't, then you'll have different loads going into the various heights.

One thing about houses supported on poles is that they shake. Need to tell your client.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates