Re: Concrete Special Moment Frame

I think your friend is correct.  The diagram also shows section cuts at the exterior column and beam.  I have proceded with my review in that light also.  Thanks for your reply Paul!

Joseph R. Grill, PE
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:06 PM
Subject: RE: Concrete Special Moment Frame

For what it's worth, the guy who lent me the copy that I have changed the diagram on 277 and marked the far left column as A - B and the first interior column as C - D.  Maybe it makes more sense that way?  I didn't review that section when I took the SE II, but the guy who lent me the book is pretty sharp.

Paul Crocker, PE SE