Re: Pedestrian Bridge Live Load

For your information, on pedestrian bridges at recently completed Crissy
Field, Presidio San Francisco, we used 85 psf LL.  Additionally, one of them
(84' span) was also checked for loading of a light emergency (ambulance)
vehicle, which was not critical for the main span beams but did require 6x
decking due to concentrated local wheel load. HTH.

Ephraim G. Hirsch, SE