Re: Concrete Special Moment Frame

Joseph
You found a mistake in which williams is analyzing an end column but the
section taken in the figure 5-14 is wrong.  If you have Williams book
Structural engineering review book you will find the same example except
the section is taken on the right column, end column.  If you need that
sketch faxed, just list your fax No.
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates