Ground Snow Loads

I am a graduate student at the University of Idaho in structures and am currently doing research on snow loads for the entire state of Idaho. As part of the research, I'm investigating how nearby states have determined appropriate ground snow loads. I was hoping you could provide me the name of the publication(s) used for determining ground snow loads for the states of Utah, Nevada, and Wyoming and where I could obtain or borrow a copy. Do these states rely soley on information provided by ASCE 7-98? If so, what publications are used for design where "case studies" are required? Thanks so much. Kevin M. Thompson