Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Allowable Deflection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT List <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Allowable Deflection
- From: David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
I have a quick question... Where in the UBC is the allowable deflection for exterior walls due to wind? I have cantilevered TS sections for a parapet/screen wall with a stucco finish. Is it h/240 for brittle finishes? Can somebody cite the UBC reference? TIA.
David Topete, PE
Do you Yahoo!?
Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site
- Prev by Subject: RE: AISC Tech Bulletin #3
- Next by Subject: RE: Allowable Deflection
- Previous by thread: Re: Cross-grain Tension
- Next by thread: RE: Allowable Deflection