RE: SE Exam

Gerard,

I think you might need a little Angel to pass the exam.  Good Luck.

Thomas Hunt
Southern California

"Gerard Madden, PE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)attbi.com>

10/24/2002 01:10 PM
Please respond to seaint

        To:        <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: SE Exam

Thanks Joe and same good luck wish for you. I'd also like to thank all the other well wishers who emailed me privately.

Thanks to everyone else for all I've learned on this list that will no doubt serve me well on the test.

Good luck to all and Go Giants.

-gerard

Santa Clara, CA