From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:08 AM
To: SEAINT List
Subject: Allowable Deflection

Hello all,

I have a quick question...  Where in the UBC is the allowable deflection for exterior walls due to wind?  I have cantilevered TS sections for a parapet/screen wall with a stucco finish.  Is it h/240 for brittle finishes?  Can somebody cite the UBC reference?  TIA.

David Topete, PE

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?