Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Columns and pedestals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Columns and pedestals
- From: "Javier Encinas" <jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net>
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:12:42 -0400
Is the minimum reinforcement ratio of 0.005 for pedestals also applicable in seismic zone 3, or they have to be treated as columns with a minimum ratio of 0.01? Thanks in advance.
Encinas & Associates
- Prev by Subject: RE: Colorado
- Next by Subject: Re: Comparison of the behavior of a conventional steel system with a more contemporary composite system including the use of "s
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete-filled steel pipe beam-column flexural strength
- Next by thread: Re: Seminar: Poria Incrassata - The Wood-Eating Fungus on Steroids