Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Air Cargo Terminal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Air Cargo Terminal
- From: Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:12:01 EDT
|I worked on the design of the Oakland International Terminal and had to evaluate whether or not jetblast was a factor in window design. The amount of air coming from a reverse thrust with a jet pushing itself back from the terminal was less than a Wind Exposure C. so wind design governs, not jetblast. The engines are too far away from the building to be a significant factor. |
In a message dated 10/24/2002 8:33:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)Fluor.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Air Cargo Terminal
- Next by Subject: Air entrainment vs hardener
- Previous by thread: Re: Air Cargo Terminal
- Next by thread: Flag Pole Footings.