viaducts2

Greeting all,

I need if somebody has made viaducts but  support laterally (in cantilever)  generally the viaducts is support below  by piles but this viaducts we need that is anchored laterally in a competent or hard rock with slope of 1/4.

Can somebody cite the web site or  give me any reference  or  idea  where look for  this  kind of viaducts

If my English is not very understandable excuse me please.

Thank in advance by your help.

Regargds

Marino Puebla

Ecuador Sudamerica.