Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
viaducts2[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: viaducts2
- From: Puebla Raul <rpuebla(--nospam--at)cee.gov.ec>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:15:57 -0500
I need if somebody has made viaducts but support laterally (in cantilever) generally the viaducts is support below by piles but this viaducts we need that is anchored laterally in a competent or hard rock with slope of 1/4.
Can somebody cite the web site or give me any reference or idea where look for this kind of viaducts
If my English is not very understandable excuse me please.
Thank in advance by your help.
- Prev by Subject: Re: viaducts photos
- Next by Subject: viaducts2
- Previous by thread: Re: Seminar: Poria Incrassata - The Wood-Eating Fungus on Steroids
- Next by thread: viaducts2