Re: Ground Snow Loads

Harold,

        This program could be suspect if the only input is latitude, longitude,
and elevation, particularly in some areas of the Rocky Mountains.  There are
come areas very close to Idaho that I'm familiar with where snow on one side of
the mountain may be three or four times what it is on the other side of the
mountain despite latitude, longitude and elevation being virtually the same.

        Never-the-less, this would be a good program to have.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson