viaducts2

Marino,

IIRC, there are [at least] two viaducts that are similar to what you
describe, one in Hawaii, and another in Colorado.  I don't know the
particulars of either, but this may jog someone's memory.

Both wind around the sides of mountains.

HTH

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Marino Puebla wrote:

. > I need if somebody has made viaducts but  support laterally (in
. > cantilever) generally the viaducts is support below by piles but this
. > viaducts we need that is anchored laterally in a competent or hard rock
. > with slope of 1/4. Can somebody cite the web site or  give me any
. > reference  or  idea  where look for  this  kind of viaducts  If my
. > English is not very understandable excuse me please.

. > Thank in advance by your help.

. > Regargds

. > Marino Puebla
. > Ecuador Sudamerica.